Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sew a Long

                                                    
Jens block

     Me and my two girlies started a sew a long at the beginning of January - take a look at the site :  http://www.littlemissshabby.com/    It is called Birdie Stiches and we thought we would all have a go to see how differently they all turn out
             My block


                                                                     
Beccys block

Jenny and Beccy havn't quite finished their blocks yet, but they don't have much more to do.  We are using up my scraps.  The squares around the edge are 2.5" and great to get from scraps.  And the white blocks are scraps as well.  The next (2nd) block is on the website today, so they had better hurry up and finish the 1st one!!  I know what scraps I will be using.  I think its really exciting to see how the squares will all finish up and how different the quilts will look.  I'll let you know in about 11 months time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message