Sunday 5 June 2011

Bloggers dinner party

Bloggers' Dinner Party


Kate, over at Needle and Spatula is having a bloggers' dinner party.  It is a chance to show case handmade placemats, table runners, napkins etc




So, I have chosen these:  I made them last summer, out of scraps and thought they would be ideal for outdoor eating.




It was also a challenge to myself:  I was beginning to think that I couldn't design and make anything myself.  So, I went ahead and proved myself wrong!!




I used them loads last summer, and a few times inside too - they just seem better suited to outside I think.  I love the teapot and teacup material.


So, head on over to Kates blog and link up to the dinner party.  It will be great to see what everyone else has made.

5 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love the teapots and its great that you designed them yourself :)

    Thanks for joining in the dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for outdoors Susan - I`m hoping to have a go at this too...if I find the time. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. So fresh and outdoorsy. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Party! Nice job on the placemats--I have yet to make any of these for myself, but someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rickrack is such a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message