Sunday 3 July 2011

A drive out and a productive Sunday

I have had a very productive day, so much so, that someone may even have provided me with a few extra hours and I didn't notice.

I did a couple of hours of studying this morning.  Then, Jenny took me out for a drive.  Obviously I have to go with her as she still has her L plates and she needed to get out and practice.  So, I decided to kill tow birds with one stone and let her drive me to the local craft village and the fabric shop about 35 mins away!)  I got just what I wanted (and of course, more than I needed!) there and have made this this evening for Zoes baby which is due in 3 months:


Sorry, not a great picture!  Anyway, I bought two fat quarters: one of peter rabbit and one of pale green check:

I already had the yellow border and the giant ric rak, so got straight on with it. 
When Zoe came round during the week she mentioned that she was looking for peter rabbit stuff, so I knew I had to go to the fabric shop


It is all pinned together, ready for me to decided how to quilt it:  I really don't know at the moment.




I was also very busy this afternoon, but it will be the end of the week before I can show what this entailed....

Jenny did help me out this afternoon, when she offered to do my ironing.  Obviously I took her up on the offer, but I did also feel the need to point out that it wasn't just 'MY' ironing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message