Thursday 1 December 2011

December already??



Fresh Sewing Day
 Can some one please tell me where Novemeber went?  I didnt even remember advent calendars because I had no idea that today was actually the 1st of December!!
So what did I acheive in November:






And I do also have this to show from last night:




November was mainly taken up with 18th birthday celebrations and the christmas table runner swap (which was fantastic-can we do it again next year)
And..... although I sneaked a picture in of my mystery quilt, I did say to Sheila that I hoped to put in a pic of a fininshed mystery quilt: but it isn't!  I can say that I am definate that it will be in my January mosiac .

Linking this to Lilys quilts

16 comments:

  1. It still looks like you achieved quite a bit. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Where did November go??? Your projects look great, I especially like the colourful stars quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's this 'last night' quilt?? Looks great Catherine and love the partial mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, it seems as if we ALL slept through November!! Hopefully December will be kinder! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done quite a bit and it's all looking lovely. Your Christmas quilt is looking great. Can't wait to see it fmq-ed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the 18th birthday celebration has to be the highlight and best part of November all round - even if I do love your runner and gingerbread men indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi catherine,
    you had a great month! I'm waiting your mystery quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects, I forgot to get my advent tree out (and more importantly to fill it with chocolate)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Catherine I'm impressed how much you get done in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent projects catherine - and parties too - would suggest THAT's where november went!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that a New Year Resolution already Catherine?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you've used your charm squares! I can't bear to cut mine up!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of charm squares! Yes November flew by. I'm hoping the next 3 months do too so we an have summer again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects!I agree, November has gone by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the comments on my blog, I posted a how-to about Celtic work in November and this was the pattern I used xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message