Thursday 25 April 2013

Weekend plans

I have a great weekend lined up. 
Friday night is a work night out: we always have a good moan and a good laugh: letting off steam
Then I am off to The Sewing Directory London meet up,  on Saturday where I will be hand sewing a notebook cover: I can't wait!
 I don't know who else is going, but Jenna from Sew Happy Geek is the teacher: I meet Jenna briefly at the retreat last year and I know she is a talented lady. Fiona from the Sewing Directory will also be there.  I am really looking forward to it.  Afterwards, I am meeting my oldest, bestest friend who just happens to be in London for the weekend - win win situation.

I don't think the forecast is due to be as good as it has been the last few days: it has been gorgeous, too bad I have been stuck inside all the time!



Beccy has taken up hand sewing.  She needed something different for her art project, so decided to sew - I gave her a few tips and off she went!



12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! It will not matter what the weather is like when you're doing things you like and meet up with nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sewing is fantastic! And lucky you, the meet up sounds fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eye is so cool! And I do hope you have a fabulous time all weekend. Sounds like great plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab weekend C. That eye is really 'arty'. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to need another weekend just to recover from all that fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a grand time on Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like mother like daughter! Have a great w/e! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Your daughter is very clever, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful weekend Catherine - you deserve to let off steam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful weekend!

    P.S. Love the eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message