Wednesday 9 July 2014

FAL Q3

It suddenly dawned on me that I need to get my Q3 FAL list up pronto: I am away for a long weekend tomorrow and I don't think there's any Wi-Fi
So, here goes:

1: My scrumptious star (sorry about the feet!) I want to make this into a wall hanging. It may come away with me this weekend


2 & 3: This baby quilt: purely because I had the fabric and wanted to sew something, and also the table runner


4: this won't get finished, but hey, you never know


5: And finally, get this made into something


So, nothing too ambitious, which is just as well, I seem to have list my work / life balance recently, which is why I can't wait for this weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Miss you being around the blog and IG but understand that life takes priority and sometimes we need to be kind to ourselves and not be a slave to the things that are meant to be fun. I hope you'll find more balance soon and keep us updated on those lovelies in your list. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list looks do-able. Good luck : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend. The scrumptious star looks, well, scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrumptious star is beautiful! Finish that first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are some lovely projects to get finished. I LOVE number one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Scrumptious star, can't wait to see it finished. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message